We’re so grateful for everyone who contributed to the success of our Teed Off! Golf Outing to Fight Pancreatic Cancer! With your help, we raised more than $20,000 for the Steve Kelly Fund for Pancreatic Cancer Research at Johns Hopkins, giving more patients access to treatments that provide new hope against this relentless disease. Congratulations to our winning foursome – George Kettelberger, Mike Heaton, Chris Poppe and Clayton Hill.
Many thanks to:
- A record 100 golfers who signed up to wage hope with us
- Our generous and loyal sponsors: Blue Rock Construction, Hydro, IBEW Local 269, Pennsylvania Steel Co., Philadelphia Inquirer, M&T Bank, Habib Law, Rue Insurance/Bob Cottone and the St. Phard Family.
- Volunteers Lauren Cottone, Emilio DelToro, Donna Emig and Gina Heverin
- The great golf and catering staff at Mercer Oaks
- Audi of Princeton for sponsoring our hole-in-one prize.